How it Works
FullStory can be set up on your Magento site by following the steps below.
1. Log in to your Magento account, and open your admin panel.
2. In the left sidebar, select Content > Design > Configuration.
3. Click Edit for the View, Store, or Website to which you would like to add FullStory. If you want to enable recording for all content served by Magento, edit the global default configuration, shown first in the example below.
4. In the selected configuration, scroll down to Other Settings > HTML Head. Expand HTML Head.
5. At the bottom of the HTML Head section, find the Scripts and Style Sheets text box.
6. Paste your FullStory recording snippet into the Scripts and Style Sheets text box.
7. Click the "Save Configuration" button in the upper right-hand corner.
Ta-da! You can now ride into the sunset on your pegasus of customer experience insight!
Support for Magento V1